About me

My Photo
Wan Zulaikha Bt Wan Harith
View my complete profile

Motto

I am strong in my heart. I'm not a loser!

My Lovers

Faceblog


Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Updated Yongseo Couple

This time what happen to this couple?
Among kpop artist they should greet among them, right?
but it is diffrent with Yonghwa and Seohyun

One year they had spend together
Seems to make their relationship become much closer

Watch this Video

What you think?
Among SNSD member,
Yonghwa seems to see Seohyun only
He wave his hand toward Seohyun 
Although he know that behind Seohyun and infront her
Still have Snsd member

Wishing for the best for this couple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©