About me

My Photo
Wan Zulaikha Bt Wan Harith
View my complete profile

Motto

I am strong in my heart. I'm not a loser!

My Lovers

Faceblog


Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 7 April 2011

Cemburu?

Wish so that I can just ignore it
Why do I always make me feel like this
"A" have a friend also not only me
But she never smile like that when she was with me
What do I do wrong with her?
Did we just lost our chemistry?
Or been apart from her is making us become stranger

I don't know why
But the look on her face 
Tell me that "Who are you?"
"Just go away"
It hurt, you know

I want to tell my problems
But I know the answer that I will get
But I don't know how to express my story
I don't know why when I'm telling my problems
I just want to forget about it
But when I think about it
It makes me hurt more!

I don't if I really had done something wrong to her
People just left me behind
But I know some are staying with me
And I'm thankful with that
It is such an honor for me to have
People that I care, care me back

I don't want to be selfish
I do have many friends that I can rely on
That treat me and respect me as a human
And love me as a friend
Not just friend but best friend

I know when life goes on
"A" will definitely leave me
And 100% guarantee that
She will find a friend that are better than I am
But I don't want it to happen

It seems like maybe this is the end of our beautiful friendship
Thanks for all the memories
I will treasure it forever
Just remember the good memories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©