About me

My Photo
Wan Zulaikha Bt Wan Harith
View my complete profile

Motto

I am strong in my heart. I'm not a loser!

My Lovers

Faceblog


Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Heart Broken

Just by looking at this picture
It seems to be me

Among other people, 
I always feel sad and problematic person
It's hard to be normal
When actually your heart being hurting

I thought I will be okay
If I just keep my problem to myself
The more the problem came to me
The more selfish I would be
I should have known
"The world doesn't always revolve around me"

But sometime I wish I do have someone who understand my feeling,
There is someone...but I don't want to lie
But please understand my feeling
I still can't forget what happen
Don't treat me like I'm okay!
I'm not okay

People say they understand me
Yeah, for about 4 hours..
Then, you become my worst nightmare

Don't tease me
I've been through this alone
And I'm hurting badly
I know I'm not alone
But the truth is
I know I'm alone!

My attitude
Is there any problem with it?
If you want me to change my attitude
What about YOURS?
Don't be perfect when you are not!
It tiring me, okay?

I just want to stop this drama!
And all of you to
It is not your fault
It is my fault
For being a nonsense!

I just want to cry and cry and cry
But it seems doesn't work anymore
I don't want my heart to hurt easily
I know I'm not strong
I'm weak!

But you should know
At least I don't hurt myself!
When everyone hurting me,
The only one who can cure it
Is...
?????


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©