About me

My Photo
Wan Zulaikha Bt Wan Harith
View my complete profile

Motto

I am strong in my heart. I'm not a loser!

My Lovers

Faceblog


Powered by Blogger.

Monday 11 April 2011

We Got Married Season 3

We Got Married 

After YongSeo Couple leave WGM,
Of course there will be the replacement
And firstly I thought I would never enjoy watching WGM
Like watching YongSeo Couple


Yonghwa and Seohyun
Memories keep forever

Now, the new couple had appeared
And totally had fun watching them
They are 
WooJung Couple

Lee Joong Woo
An Actor
Currently in Smile Donghae
He is 26 years old
A guy who can lead 
(Which I totally adore this personality)
And can make Coffee 
(Coffe is my favourite drinks)

Eun Jung
Member of T-Ara
Appeared in Dream High and Coffee House
24 years old
(The age different are the same as the Yongseo Couple)
My favourite member in T-Ara
She is a very bright girl
(Which hopeful I had the same personality)

Currently watching their first episode 
And totally adore this couple
Who had thought they are studying 
In the same university and major
But don't know it?
Fate has brought them together

Hopefully this couple will make me feel
the same as the YoungSeo Couple had

Eunjung prepared letter and even ring for her husband
Which made me back to the thought of 
Yongseo Couple

Missing them...
BADLY...

2 comments:

Wani Muchyz Ltd said...

where to link dear? wanna watch them though~

Wan Zulaikha Bt Wan Harith said...

for yongseo couple http://www.facebook.com/imshafixpage
For Woojung couple just type woojung ep 1 eng sub and ep2 eng sub...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©