About me

My Photo
Wan Zulaikha Bt Wan Harith
View my complete profile

Motto

I am strong in my heart. I'm not a loser!

My Lovers

Faceblog


Powered by Blogger.

Monday 11 April 2011

My WGM Memories

Just a picture of their 
Wedding Photoshoot
Can't believe I had watched this show since 
the first season
Well Enjoy ~~

AnSol Couple
Andy and Solbi 
We Got Married Season 1
The first couple that I adore

Marco and Son Dambi
First Season
The first foreign Couple!

Hwanhee and Hwayobi
The Opposite Couple
Hwanhee played a husband who is hard to get 
But Hwayobi is a good cook 
And always get attention by Hwanhee

Pudding and Jelly Couple
Taeyeon and Hyungdon Couple
The first SNSD member on WGM
They apart because Hyungdon dating and now he currently
Really Got Married

Uee and Park Jaejung
I want to watch this couple episode
But since cannot find any of their episode
Can only watch their first and last episode only.

My Favourite
I know I kind a post about this couple to many
But I can't help but fall in love with this couple charm
Hope they date secretly
Although I hope they exposed it
But it to personal
And Yonghwa ideal girl seems to change
Become Seohyun



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©