About me

My Photo
Wan Zulaikha Bt Wan Harith
View my complete profile

Motto

I am strong in my heart. I'm not a loser!

My Lovers

Faceblog


Powered by Blogger.

Monday 11 April 2011

Being Me

I think I am not a person can express myself easily
I really got confuse 
Whether I should be like this or like that
It is not I think about people thought on me
Just I need to be with the people who I be comfortable with

I think I the type who like to be pampered and be pampered
When I try to be serious or cool 
I can't seems to enjoy anything
My friends who know me the best
Is the people who I can be pampered with

I'm not a talkative person
But from my body language 
I can be talkative
I love all about me
Just I really easy to be sulk

I not a person who ready to be a leader
Or can stand in front of million of people 
I can't go on without anyone to lead me
I admit it

People know my personality 
When they hear my voice
It is not my voice sound funny or what
But my voice sometimes seems to sound like a child
Funny right?

I don't think I can change it
Because this is me
People have to accept me like this
I know how to adjust myself
Depend on the situation of course
But I think I can be close to people
Who are childish as me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©