About me

My Photo
Wan Zulaikha Bt Wan Harith
View my complete profile

Motto

I am strong in my heart. I'm not a loser!

My Lovers

Faceblog


Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Teddy Bears


Teddy Bear!

I don't know since when I started
To like teddy bear
I know since I was little
I was hoping to own a big teddy bear
And finally in the year of 2008
I was following my family to Kelantan
And visit pasar borong
I saw this huge teddy bear
And I manage to get it
My first teddy bear

And since that day on
I get and buy many teddy bear
Since I like it very much
As I am the only daughter in my family
And I really not the type of person who 
Like to tell my parents about my problems
Because I prefer keep it

And I found that teddy bear 
Can be a place to release my tension
And I can hug it when I need someone

Although I now 18,
I still can like it 
right?

I may be childish 
But I much mature then a kid





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©